FAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in

Rossignol Descender vs Descender 2 soft 2004

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyb-Ride international Forum Index -> Freeride, Descente et Street
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Descender

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:46 am    Post subject: Rossignol Descender vs Descender 2 soft 2004 Reply with quote

Good morning everyone, I'm new to the forum, my name is Andrea.
I read somewhere that there is a soft version of Rossisgnol Descender, it called Descender 2 version 2004.
What are the aesthetic differences that exist between the old and the new version less rigid version of 2004?
I recently bought a used Rossignol descender and I'd like to know if this is the old version.
Greetings!
I apologize for the bad writing (I used the translator)Sad
Greetings!
Jipe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This the real Descender with its original frame (that nobody keeps):

After modification for downhill:

Here a very good link to the site of Matthias a real expert:
[url]thias.marmotte.net/2010/07/custom-descender-downhill/#[/url]

Nothing in common between the original descender and the 2004 descender which is crap !
The Descender

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: Difference between Descender 1 & Descender 2 2004 Reply with quote

Hi Jipe
many thank for your immediate response!
I own a pair of Rossignol Descender same as those shown in the photo in the link below.

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/2555/descender20pied20droitvv5.jpg

It's descender Descender 1 or Descender (soft)2 version 2004?you can clearly see that the word "Rossignol" is different, and in addition you can see the difference that has the plastic parts and shiny opaque parts other than the Marmotte Matthias version I saw in your photos Smile
I thank you for your kindness Smile
Andrea
Jipe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your Descender are defintely the real original Descender not the soft descender 2004.

The 2004 are completely different, see picture below:
The Descender

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello Jipe,
you gave me a great news! I'm really happy to be a holder of original Descender Very Happy!
I did not think that the descender 2004 were really soft until I saw this picture ... these shoes are fitness, is a structure unfit Shocked Shocked !
Thank you so much for giving me this information (the photo above), this forum is great winner ! greetings from Italy
Andrea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyb-Ride international Forum Index -> Freeride, Descente et Street All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: