FAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in

Skating gap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyb-Ride international Forum Index -> Slalom and Jumps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sepi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Skating gap Reply with quote

Yeah..

Smile

btw. ONE month without skating. It's nice to rest a while, relax your feet but one month.. one month! I guess you others are skating all the time?
excimer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: Training... Reply with quote

Yeah! We should start practising right now. Our skills will go down like a rock if we keep resting more. Next saturday to the parking hall? Interested?
sepi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Training... Reply with quote

excimer wrote:
Yeah! We should start practising right now. Our skills will go down like a rock if we keep resting more. Next saturday to the parking hall? Interested?

Unfortunately, it is the end of my skating era in the parking hall because of the health of mine.

Nothing is forever. Like our cat died 19.2.2007. I will miss him, and remember always.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyb-Ride international Forum Index -> Slalom and Jumps All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: