FAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterProfileLog in to check your private messagesLog in

Rossignol Descenders???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyb-Ride international Forum Index -> Freeride, Descente et Street
View previous topic :: View next topic  
africandrifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Rossignol Descenders??? Reply with quote

Hello

Please excuse me for posting this in English on the French speaking section. I am a South African living in England and I'm afraid i am ignorant in the French language.

I wonder if someone can help me. I'm trying to find a pair of Rossignol Descender boots (new or used) in a size 44/45. I know they are not made anymore but i am desperate to get hold of a pair for inline downhill racing. Does anyone have a pair to sell or possibly know someone who has?

kind regards

G.
Dim

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello
Descenders are hard to find nowadays, but possible
you should try on ebay Idea
ebay.de , ebay.at , ebay.it , ebay.com (usa) Idea

I won't sell my descenders Cool Smile
africandrifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: rossignol descender Reply with quote

High there Dim

Thanks very much for the advice! Am gonna get on it right now Smile

Every single reason you have to not want to sell your descenders are all the reasons why i want to find them Smile

have a great day!!
africandrifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There has to someone out there who knows someone who knows someone who has a pair to sell or knows a shop with a pair hidden in the back. There has to be a pair out there some where!! Come on help a brother out here!! I'm prepared to donate one of my kidneys for a pair of descenders, possibly a lung if its a new pair.
ThiasDude
L'auberge Espagnole

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

africandrifter wrote:
There has to someone out there who knows someone who knows someone who has a pair to sell or knows a shop with a pair hidden in the back. There has to be a pair out there some where!! Come on help a brother out here!! I'm prepared to donate one of my kidneys for a pair of descenders, possibly a lung if its a new pair.

They are rare, yes, but if no one has already answered to any of your outcries, it's certainly not by lack of having seen them : Please don't hijack all Descender related threads to ask if anyone is selling a pair, thanks! (I've removed your duplicate messages from those other threads)

Matthias
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyb-Ride international Forum Index -> Freeride, Descente et Street All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: